Self-Retracting Lifelines & Personal Fall Limiters
Miller MightEvac Self-Retracting Lifeline
The Miller MightEvac combines the superior performance and reliability of the best-selling MightyLite Self-Retracting Lifeline Series with a quick-activating retrieval mechanism for emergency evacuation.
- No annual factory recertification required*
Significant long-term savings/lower cost of ownership
- 20% lighter than competitive models
- Promotes quick and easy rescue with a 4:1 mechanical
advantage (average speed of 25 ft. [7.6m] per minute)
- 310 lb. (1.4kN) weight capacity
- For emergency evacuation only
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel/aluminum components
- Convenient, heavy-duty carrying handle
- Available in galvanized or stainless steel wire
rope and Kevlar rope in lengths of 50 ft. (15m), 100 ft. (30m) and 130 ft.
(40m), or Kevlar rope models in lengths of 40 ft. (12.2m) Model MR40K/40FT, and
80 ft. (24.4m) Model MR80K/80FT.
*Does not apply to Canada due to CSA Z259.2.2-98 requirements. Must be inspected by a Miller authorized service center if involved in a fall or if fails user visual or function inspection.
- Municipal Services
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.