Self-Retracting Lifelines & Personal Fall Limiters
Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters
Never need a shock-absorbing lanyard AGAIN with the 6-ft or 9-ft lightweight personal fall limiters rated for a 400-lb worker!
Cost-effective, compact and lightweight, Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters make the need for shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete.
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Available in 6-ft and 9-ft lengths to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications
- Extremely compact and lightweight, comparable to a shock-absorbing lanyard
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- High-impact resistant nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker
- Twin models available for 100% tie-off
- Meets requirements of OSHA, ANSI Z359.14 Class A & B and CSA Z259.2.2.
Miller 6-foot TurboLite PFL
- Ideal replacement for a 6-ft. shock-absorbing laynard
- Ultra compact and lightweight
Miller 9-foot TurboLite PFL
- Provides 9-ft. of working length, an ideal solution for scaffolding and order picker applications
- Oil and Gas
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.