Miller Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems
Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems provide the ultimate in safety with continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders. Systems are available in easy-to-install kits or as a build your own option.
Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems offer many unique advantages:
Lower cost of ownership – Do-it-yourself kits for easy installation and inspection. No costly, annual manufacturer inspections often required by other systems.
- Option to cut cable lengths on site for greater versatility.
- Accommodate up to four (4) workers at a time – Increasing productivity.
- Select Automatic or Manual Personal Fall Arrestor Cable Sleeves – Both cable sleeves are designed to follow the user along the lifeline while ascending or descending, instantly locking in the event of a fall.
Vi-Go Continuous Ladder Climbing Safety Systems with Automatic Pass-Through:
- Uninterrupted fall protection – Uniquely-designed, patent-pending Vi-Go Cable Sleeve automatically bypasses intermediate cable guides, keeping both hands free for climbing; travels smoothly along cable and locks instantly in the event of a fall.
- Easy, one-hand operation for attachment/detachment from the system. No pins/chains or external parts to lose or damage.
- Automatic pass-through cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear and enable the system to accommodate curves.
- Withstand harsh environments – The Vi-Go Cable Sleeve is constructed with durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Attachment mechanism engineered to prevent incorrect installation, ensuring greater safety. Unit will not open if attached incorrectly.
- Cable sleeve integrated shock-absorbing element
– Provides a “dual shock-absorbing system” to further reduce fall forces. Protects the system and ladder from damage.
– Once a fall occurs, the deployed shock absorber indicates the unit must be taken out of service.
- Accommodate 5/16-inch (8mm) or 3/8-inch (10mm) cable.
Automatic Pass-Through Cable Guides:
- Vi-Go automatic pass-through cable sleeve glides easily through intermediate cable guides uninterrupted. Hands and feet are free for climbing.
Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems with Manual Pass-Through:
- Require manual removal/insertion of cable with intermediate guides.
- Cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear.
- Manual Vi-Go Cable Sleeve follows the worker while ascending and descending.
- Cable sleeve locks instantly in the event of a fall.
• Accommodate 3/8-inch (10mm) cable.
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.