Specialized First Aid
Fendall Porta Stream III
Freeze-protected primary eyewash for indoor and outdoor use. The fluid-heating system makes it ideal for use between 72 ̊ and -32 ̊ F (22 ̊ to -36 ̊ C).
• Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1 • Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes.
• Sturdy, molded construction. When properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use.
• Large fill hole/lockable fill cap simplifies refilling and cleaning, and reduces risk of possible tampering.
• Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself.
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement