Chemical Resistant Gloves
AK - Premium Cleanroom Gloves
Natural rubber latex, cleanroom chemical resistant gloves. Powder-free, diamond embossed palm, cleanroom packaged, double bagged with cleanroom compatible packaging and labeling materials.
• Powder-free manufacturing process reduces particulate and
• Diamond embossed palm has excellent dry and wet grip.
• Cleanroom packaged to protect gloves from airborne contamination.
Double bagged with cleanroom compatible packaging and labeling
• Size embossed on gloves so there is no ink to contaminate
• Testing: IEST-RP-CC005.3 (modified) particulate and extractables;
ASTM 739 permeation.
• Suitable for up to class 100 cleanroom.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
- Construction : Multi-Dip