Chemical Resistant Gloves
Sensi-Task™ - T425PF
Natural rubber latex disposable gloves, powder-free and ambidextrous. 9 inch long, 5 mil, white. Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR for use in food processing. AQL 1.5, EN374 level 2.
- Natural rubber latex disposable gloves are stretchy and comfortable
- Powder-free for product protection
- 9 inches long provides additional protection in the wrist
- AQL 1.5
*Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex proteins which may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
- Construction : Multi-Dip