Chemical Resistant Gloves
SilverShield - SSG29
Silvershield is resistant to over 280 different chemicals including alchohols, aliphatics, aromatice, chlorines, ketones and esters. Economical, most commonly used as a liner glove for added protection. Gloves are ambidextrous, 29 in long, 2.7 mil
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
- Construction : Multi-layer