Cleanroom, unsupported nitrile gloves. Cleanroom packaged and double bagged with cleanroom compatible packaging and labeling materials. Surface resistivity = 1010 ohms/sq
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
- Construction : Multi-Dip