Modules de lecture de code-barres
IS3480 1D Imager Module
Combination omnidirectional and single-line laser. Slim profile. High scanning rate. Effective scan pattern. Proven reliability
The IS3480 is a compact, omnidirectional and single-line laser barcode scanner. The omnidirectional scan pattern offers outstanding scan performance on all standard 1D barcode symbologies, including GS1 DataBar.
The button-activated single-line mode aids in scanning items that contain multiple barcodes or when selecting barcodes from menu-style price sheets. In addition, scan lines can be turned on or off individually, allowing complete customization of the scan pattern.
The scanner's main cable connector is located at the top of the unit to facilitate mounting. The auxiliary connector gives users access to several of the I/O signals, providing the flexibility to connect an external beeper, trigger button, and LED.
The unique shape of the IS3480 engine allows you to mount the unit in slim profile systems. In addition, the IS3480 engine features a sweet-spot mode that audibly and visually indicates the best mounting location for optimum scanning in a fixed application.
Most importantly, the IS3480 unit is equipped with powerful and cost saving features such as easy programming, user replaceable cables and upgradeable software that protects your investment.
- Automatic scanning: Simply present a barcode and the unit scans in a single pass.
- Programmable depth of field: Customize the scan field for small POS areas, to eliminate inadvertent scans.
- Single-Line mode: Facilitates scanning of items with multiple bar codes, including menus.
- Flash ROM: Protects investment with easy firmware updates via MetroSet®2 software and a personal computer.
- Sweet spot mode: Facilitates mounting for optimum performance.
- Self-service kiosks
- Price lookup systems
- Access control
- Shopping assistant devices