Söll GlideLoc Vertical Height Access System
The Söll GlideLoc® Safe Climbing system includes fall protection ladders, guide rails, and guided type fall arresters.
Söll GlideLoc fall protection ladders have an integrated guide rail for the guided-type fall arrester in the centre stile. They are available in aluminum, galvanized or stainless steel both as central-stile ladders (Y-spar) and with side stiles (twin ladder).
- Distance between rungs is 280mm. Customised designs may be available.
- Durable construction for extended service life
- Accommodates multiple workers
The easy-climb Söll GlideLoc guided type fall arrester offers hands-free safety at height that ultimately increases worker mobility, safety and productivity.
- Guided type fall arrester is fixed by the karabiner hook to the D-ring of the full body harness and inserted into the guide rail
- Engineered for smooth operation for ascending/descending, provides an easier, more comfortable climb
Automatic design – keeps both hands free for climbing
Stainless steel catch clamp – locks into the rail in the event of a fall
Integrated shock-absorbing mechanism – reduces force on the worker and system in the event of a fall
Fall indicator – alerts user to know when to remove the product from service
Integrated swivel, auto-locking carabiner connection – aids in trailing alignment and meets allowable attachment length
Design prevents up-side-down installation – increases worker safety by ensuring proper attachment
No requirement to lean back while climbing – reduces fatigue: ideal for ladder cages and confined spaces
Ergonomically designed for easy one-hand installation – increases productivity
Fall protection for the highest safety requirements
A safe climbing system must meet stringent safety standards and be resistant to wear and tear.
- Söll GlideLoc guide rails allow a combination of vertical and horizontal access without having to disconnect and reconnect.
- Rail systems permit safe roof and platform access.
Horizontal access to workplaces at height
The EN 795:2012 compliant GuideLoc anchorage device is based on guide rails and is designed to provide a safe working environment for people working at height such as on roofs. The worker wears a full body harness and uses a lanyard (or other connector compliant with EN 354/ EN 355) to connect to the eye of the shuttle, which travels along the rail. For overhead applications a retractable fall arrester can be used to provide the most effective means of protection.
- Permanent Ladder Applications
- Wind Power/Turbines
- Construction, buildings and facades
- Industrial Facilities / chimneys
- Drilling Rigs/Platforms
- Crane Installation
- Confined Space
- Loading bays
- Meets the EN 353-1:2014+A1:2017 and AS/NZS 1891 standards (and all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards)