Barcode Scan Modules
CM Series 2D Imager Modules
Compact. Slider bracket securely holds USB cable. 10 mounting holes. Red or white LED. Four optics options. Withstands extreme temperatures
The CM Series Compact 2D Imager Module provides a self-contained 1D and 2D barcode scanning solution, whether decoding mobile phone screens or paper. It offers many differentiating features that simplify installation (e.g., cable connector compatibility and more mounting options) and enhance performance (e.g., Wide Angle and Megapixel optics options, wider choice of non-laser aimers and illumination, enhanced scan time and print contrast, and higher operating temperature range).
Its unique design simplifies installation and deployment for a wide range of kiosk applications.
- Compact size: The cable connector extends off the side of the device instead of the back, reducing depth and simplifying integration.
- Enhances durability: Slider bracket holds the customer-supplied micro-USB cable securely in place so it does not become disconnected easily.
- Simplifies integration: Ten mounting holes, all-in-one design, compact size, connector compatibility and slider bracket expedite integration.
- Enhances performance: Choice of red or white LED illumination. Select white to expedite decoding of colored barcodes and for customer-facing applications.
- Four optics options: Select the performance your application requires: Standard or Enhanced (Standard Range), or Specialized (Mega Pixel or Wide Angle).
- Withstands extreme temperatures: Industrial-grade technology allows the imager module to tolerate temperatures from -30°C to 60°C [-22°F to 140°F].
- Medical diagnostic and analytical equipment
- Rail, airport, resort, event, car park and border control access control kiosks Lottery terminals/ticket checkers E-voting machines
- Retail point-of-sale self-checkout equipment
- Smart lockers
- Banking ATMs
- Vehicle ticket validators used in buses, subways and trains