Honeywell North Short Brim Hard Hat
Enhanced performance, all-day comfort, durability – Honeywell North Short Brim Hard Hat continues the tradition set by world recognized brands into a new cost-effective, certified head protection solution, with vented and non-vented versions.
- HDPE Type I hard hat
- ANSI, CSA and NOM certifications
- Ratchet 4 point suspension
- “Dual-Locking” mechanism, prevents the hard hat to get loose in normal conditions
- Vented (NSB110) and non-vented (NSB100) options
- Class E electrical protection (NSB100)
- Eight color options: White, Yellow, Orange, Grey, Dark Blue, Green, Red and Black
- Resistant to temperatures from -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C).
- Optional 4 point chin strap
- Compatible with Honeywell headgear (face shields, welding, hearing)
- CP5005 plastic face-shield bracket
- 3796VS1 helmet adapter for cap mounted earmuffs
- Comfort – provides a comfortable solution that can be worn all day