Slip Ring Torque Transducers
50 lb-in to 200 lb-in; 50 lb-ft to 1,000 lb-ft. Hex drive (50 & 100 in-lb sizes) and Square Drive Configurations 200 lb-in & up.
Model 1254 Socket Wrench Torque Transducers, ranges from 50 lb-in to 200 lb-in; 50 lb-ft to 1,000 lb-ft, 0.15 % non-linearity and hysteresis, hex drive (50 & 100 lb-in sizes) and square drive configurations, incremental encoder (optional), adaptable for portable usage. The sensors are primarily used to measure the output torque of stall and clutch type nutrunners in production fastening operations (not recommended for mechanical impact wrenches). Units equipped with incremental encoders are available for applications where fastener̵7;s angle of rotation as well as torque data are required. These sensors are used to monitor operation of systems using the following fastening strategies: turn of the nut, tension control and yield control.
- 50 in-lb to 1000 ft-lb capacity
- 0.15 % non-linearity and hysteresis
- Hex (in-lb sizes) and square drive configurations
- Incremental encoder (optional)
- Adaptable for portable usage
- No special adapter tools required
- Repeatable torque measurements