- SPS Blog
- Contact Us
- Driving Labor Cost Savings Across the Store Network
Driving Labor Cost Savings Across the Store Network
Jason Franklin, product manager of labor management software (LMS) at Honeywell Intelligrated, discusses how to meet customer expectations and maximize workforce effectiveness by implementing DC-like processes in the store. You’ll learn how LMS solves these challenges by:
- Helping outlets prepare for in-store order pickup and shipping
- Driving labor cost savings through planning and execution monitoring
- Meeting service level agreements and increasing throughput without adding labor
- Establishing process predictability to operations through accurate forecasting
- Employing more agile order-building processes
If you'd like to speak to one of our representatives, please contact us.
Sign up to receive exclusive communications from Honeywell including product updates, technical information, new offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics via telephone, email, and other forms of electronic communication.
Copyright © 2023 Honeywell International Inc