Whether you need a system start-up, equipment servicing, emergency response, operational assessments, predictive maintenance or in-house staff support, Honeywell’s customer-centric field services team provides you with lifecycle management services that ensure maximum system utilization, extended equipment life and minimized maintenance. Field service teams include skilled engineers, technicians and specialized experts, backed by 24X7 multilingual technical support and access to our Lifecycle Support Services capabilities through a network of national, regional and local service centers.
Preventive maintenance service is designed to maximize system throughput by assuring reliable operation and prolonging the life of your material handling equipment. This approach utilizes a factory-trained engineer to assist you in developing a customized, comprehensive maintenance plan to meet the production goals of your distribution centers.
Field engineers collaborate with you to fully understand maintenance goals, while certified assessors present a detailed system analysis and maintenance recommendations. Field engineers can then begin maintenance measures, ensuring all work meets factory specifications for optimized long-term operation, maximum efficiency and ROI.
- Maintenance plans tailored to your equipment and operational needs
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Predictive maintenance routines to maximize asset life
- Detailed service reports cataloged for future reference
Repairs and Troubleshooting
When you need field service immediately, we can respond quickly through a responsive service model that blends centrally managed support operations with strategically located technicians. This enables fast dispatching of the best technician for the job based on their skillset, proximity and system knowledge. Technicians and engineers stationed in major cities and manufacturing hotspots bypass expensive travel and lodging costs, enabling them to arrive at your facility sooner to avoid or reduce downtime.
- Fast, competent and knowledgeable technical solutions
- Strategically located regional technicians reduce turnaround time and maintenance costs
- After work is completed, Honeywell conducts an analysis to minimize problem re-occurrence
Regardless of the size of your facility, keeping a maintenance support crew staffed at 100% across all production and servicing periods can be a difficult task. Staff vacations, sick time and personal needs collectively can leave a gap in the effective support of most critical systems. Our field service team provides skilled, experienced and qualified technicians to fill those openings whenever they arise.
- Partnering with Honeywell to fill staff openings will keep maintenance on track and produce the needed results
- Factory-trained and certified Honeywell technicians, experts in customer equipment, become an extension of client staff
- Spend less time focused on filling short-term personnel needs and more time on operations