Uni-Curve, insulated leads, epoxy coated. -60 °C to 150 °C [-76 °F to 302 °F]
194 Series Thermistors are high quality, low-cost, resistance temperature-matched interchangeable units. They offer additional cost savings by eliminating the need for individual resistance temperature calibration, as well as standardization of circuit components and simplification of design and replacement problems. Also available with bare leads (192 Series).
- Dissipation constant in still air: 0,75 mW/°C
- Time constant in air: 15.0 s
- Nominal resistance at [25 °F to 77 °F]: 2,252 Ohm, 3,000 Ohm, 5,000 Ohm, 10,000 Ohm, 30,000 Ohm, 100,000 Ohm, 50,000 Ohm
- Maximum diameter: 2,413 mm [0.095 in]
- Termination material: solid nickel, Teflon insulated
- Lead length: 38,1 mm [1.5 in]