Quality PVC dipped glove to protect in applications in which workers' hands are immersed or splashed with hazardous liquids and chemicals.
- 100% Kevlar® seamless knit liner provides cut and slash protection
- Triple-dipped, 12 inch glove is longer to provide more protection the the wrist and forearm
- PVC coating resist oils, chemicals, and many acids and solvents
- Flexibility reduces hand fatigue, and promotes increased productivity
- Seamless liner leaves no seams to rub or chafe
- Supple as natural latex, but has the chemical resistance of PVC
- Ideal alternative for workers with latex allergies
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- Cut / Puncture
- Abrasion Resistance - EN388 - Measurement of how well the glove material resist loss of material from rubbing on rough surface
- Cut Resistance - EN 388 - Measurement of how the glove material will resist cutting by a sharp edge.