Warehouse automation solutions from Honeywell Robotics deliver the speed, accuracy and efficiency to satisfy a broad and growing range of operational requirements for high-performance distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing operations.
- More than a quarter-century of experience providing single-source robotic solutions
- Certified by the Robotic Industries Association as a Certified Robot Integrator with a proven track record of meeting rigorous industry standards
- Extensive knowledge of distribution center workflows to deliver long-lasting results
Combined with Honeywell’s unmatched warehouse integration expertise, innovative technologies and a strong universal control foundation enable you to fully reap the benefits of robotics in your operation.
From picking and singulation to unloading and depalletizing, you can choose from a broad portfolio of innovations designed specifically for distribution centers.
- Strategic relationship with the National Robotics Engineering Center at Carnegie Mellon University to develop DC-focused artificial intelligence and robotic controls
- Collaborations with start-ups, including Fetch Robotics and Soft Robotics, to add advanced gripping and mobility to warehouse automation
You’ll also find robotic solutions such as case palletizing and depalletizing, which were designed to solve challenges commonly faced by manufacturing operations. These solutions leverage robotics with specialized tooling to handle any operation’s most difficult palletizing challenges.
The heart of many of these powerful robotic solutions is the Honeywell Universal Robotic Controller (HURC), a common, cloud-based platform that drives rapid solution development, optimization and cross-application machine learning. HURC provides the processing power to handle high volumes of data in real time, delivering:
- Faster perception
- Better decision-making
- Superior troubleshooting
- Increased efficiency and uptime
- Fewer operator interventions
Test and troubleshoot automation before you build
Honeywell Robotics offers customized data- and physics-driven simulations to help you achieve performance goals, eliminate bottlenecks, test new ideas, and identify the optimal level of automation for your operation. Simulation enables you to reduce your risk, validate performance before you build, and demonstrate value to your stakeholders.
Virtual environments allow for simulated concepting, testing and troubleshooting to bring the highest-performing solutions to your operation. You can compare the performance of different solutions, learn how quickly you’ll see return on your investment, and estimate throughput based on your own unique product mix. You’ll know in advance where robots will provide the greatest benefit, see how they’ll integrate with the rest of your DC, and identify where conveyors, storage systems or other solutions might be most effective. You can also calculate how many people automation will free up for safer and higher-value jobs.
These powerful development tools ensure that you’ll get the right robotic solution — without having to rely on trial and error.
Learn More About System-level and Subsystem-level Simulation
The Robotics Revolution for Distribution Centers