Electrigrip™ Dielectric Boots
Combination work and dielectric boots for primary protection from the risk of electric shock, Electrigrip boots provide exceptional traction along with remarkable comfort and safety assurance.
- 15” Height
- Whole sizes, 5-16
- ASTM F2413-18 (M I/75 C/75 PR)
- ASTM F1117 – Full boot tested to 20 kV
- CSA Z195-14 (R2019) compliant
- ASTM F2621 – Arc Flash tested to 40 cal/cm2
- RFID Tag: Every boot is supplied with an RFID tag which is marked with a unique serial number. RFID tags allow for easy and efficient recording of assets, as well as the tracking of usage and compliance with testing requirements.
- Pull-on Handles: For quick donning.
- Reflective Stripe: Provides enhanced visibility for added user safety.
- High-Vis Color: For quick recognition and added visibility.
- Heel Kick-off Ledge: For easy removal.
- Protective toe cap: Built-in composite safety toe cap.
- Puncture Resistant Sole: Reduces the possibility of damage or injury from nails, sharp metal, or other objects that could penetrate the sole.
- Integrated Shank: Wide supportive fiberglass shank distributes body weight evenly and reduces stress on back, legs, and feet.
- Superior Outsole Traction: Designed to shed mud and debris and prevent slips and falls on uneven ground, loose sand and dirt, wet grass, and slick mud.
- Replaceable Insoles: With arch support to help reduce fatigue and a shock absorbing heel pad, the replaceable insoles provide both cushioning and stability. With engineered high heat and cold resistance, users will appreciate the comfort provided in the toughest weather conditions.
- Raised Heel with ladder grips for additional traction and stability.
- Hand layered premium vulcanized rubber.
- Quick drying SBR foam lining that is lightweight and helps feet stay dry and healthy.
- Not currently available in Europe