Next-Generation Satellite Terminal
The SAT-IDP satellite terminal from Honeywell Global Tracking is a next-generation IDP compliant multi-purpose satellite terminal for tracking and monitoring high-value assets like vehicles, vessels, fixed assets and remote data communication.
- Multiple I/O Ports
Allows connected external sensors to report additional data, e.g., speed, tire pressure, and fuel consumption; ideal for fleet management applications.
- Global Coverage
Offers secure satellite connectivity worldwide.
Inmarsat and GNSS Connectivity: Tracks, monitors and communicates with mobile and fixed assets anywhere in the world.
- Affordable and Reliable
Field-proven and cost-effective tracking solution for a wide range of applications.
SAT-IDP terminal with side entry Bulgin connector. Side entry SAT-IDP-SC. Includes 20cm cable with Bulgin connector and magnetic feet.
Like many of Honeywell Global Tracking’s terminals, the SAT-IDP uses the Inmarsat constellation of satellites and the IDP standard for global coverage and solutions operation. This provides a high reliability and affordable network infrastructure, to meet a broad range of your IoT needs.
The SAT-IDP terminal has five fully configurable inputs/outputs for sensor monitoring, and one open drain output suitable for driving relays and other indicators. The data-logging function includes GNSS positions, transmissions and data for more than 20,000 entries which are accessible locally via the serial port and Bluetooth (BLE). All transmissions are logged with a time stamp.
- Dimensions: 118mm x 37mm (4.64˝ x 1.45˝)
- Weight: 240g (12.0 oz) (excluding cable)
- Connector: 12-way Bulgin
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)
- Humidity: ≤ 95% @ +40°C (+104°F)
- Vibration & Shock: Meets Inmarsat-D requirements
- IP Rating: IP66
- Sleep: 10 mW
- Receive: 2.7W (incl. GNSS)
- Transmit: 9.6W
- Power Supply Voltage: 9.6V to 32V ‘smoothed’ DC
- Serial Interface: Asynchronous serial RS232
- Baud Rate: 4800 or 9600 bps & 115.2kbps while software updates
- Parity/Data Bits/Stop Bits: N, 8, 1
- BLE: Bluetooth 4.2 low energy compliant
- Configurable Inputs/Outputs: Five
- Open Drain Output: 250mA max. sink current
- EIPR: 0- 7 dBW
- TX Burst duration: 0.5 Sec, 1 Sec
- Message length: 6400 bytes
- Message length: 10,000 bytes
- 0° - 90°
- Transmit: 1626.5 MHz to 1675 MHz
- Receive: 1518 MHz to 1559 MHz
- GNSS support with GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and Beidou
- Transmit: 100 bytes: 20 sec typical
1000 bytes: 45 sec typical
- Receive: 100 bytes: 12 sec typical
1000 bytes: 70 sec typical
- Typical position accuracies (SA off): 2.5m (CEP 2D)
- Custom Features: New Advanced scripting capabilities enable custom features and functionality.
- Geofencing (Via ViewPoint): Alert areas, Safe Areas, Route corridors, Curfews, Waypoints, Checkpoints, Overdue and more.
- Third-Party Connectivity: Can be integrated with existing ERP systems.
- Inmarsat Type Approval: Yes
- FCC: Yes
- CE: Yes
- ANATEL for Brazil: Yes
- ICASA: Yes
- ARPCE for Algeria: Yes
- SDPPI for Indonesia: Yes
- CITC for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Yes
- SIRIM for Malaysia: Yes
- ICASA and NRCS LOA for South Afria: Yes