- SPS Blog
- Contact Us
Honeywell’s digital gauges provide a highly portable force measurement device for calibrating pressure and differential pressure measuring equipment. Honeywell’s digital gauges deliver long lasting performance with enhanced accuracy. These units are manufactured from stainless steel and use Honeywell sensor technology that has no moving parts, requires little recalibration and has excellent overpressure tolerance.
The large, easy-to-read digital display features a membrane face with raised buttons and tactile feedback for setup and operation. Zero adjustment and zero offset/tare functions are standard on each unit. Calibration and setup parameters are stored on a memory chip to protect from loss, even when power is interrupted. Can’t find exactly what you need? Please contact us to discuss your special requirements.
- Aerospace Pressure Transducers
- Calibration Pressure Transducers
- Digital Output Pressure Transducers
- Flush Pressure Transducers
- General Process Pressure Transducers
- Hazardous Location Pressure Transducers
- High Pressure Transducers
- Industrial Pressure Transducers
- Subminiature Differential Pressure Transducers
- Miniature Flush Pressure Transducers
- Oil & Gas Pressure Transducers
- Precision/Technical Grade Pressure Transducers
- Sanitary Pressure Transducers
- Submersible Pressure Transducers
Sign up to receive exclusive communications from Honeywell including product updates, technical information, new offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics via telephone, email, and other forms of electronic communication.
Copyright © 2023 Honeywell International Inc