Model Super TJE is one of the most accurate industrial pressure transducers available today. The Super TJE features 0.05 % accuracy and zero temperature error of less than 0.0015 % FS/°F. These specifications are maintained by welding a double jacket shell of stainless steel along with our proprietary "true gage" second diaphragm that isolates the strain gage circuitry from atmospheric contamination. The Model STJE is manufactured out of 17-4 PH Stainless Steel for range up to 2,000 psi and 15-5 PH Stainless Steel for ranges 2,000 and above.
High output options of 5 Vdc or 10 Vdc and 4 mA to 20 mA eliminate the need for an amplifier card in the data system. An optional signature calibration chip provides calibration information for automatic set-up with the Model SC four-or-twelve-channel digital indicator. The gage Model Super TJE is a strain gage based transducer and features a unique “true gage” design which utilizes a second welded stainless steel diaphragm that hermetically seals the strain gage circuitry from atmospheric contamination.
- Aerospace Pressure Transducers
- Calibration Pressure Transducers
- Digital Output Pressure Transducers
- Digital Gauges
- Flush Pressure Transducers
- General Process Pressure Transducers
- Hazardous Location Pressure Transducers
- High Pressure Transducers
- Industrial Pressure Transducers
- Subminiature Differential Pressure Transducers
- Miniature Flush Pressure Transducers
- Oil & Gas Pressure Transducers
- Sanitary Pressure Transducers
- Submersible Pressure Transducers