Slip Ring Torque Transducers
Low capacity rotary slip-ring torque transducer. 50 oz-in to 1,000 oz-in. 0.1 % non-linearity and hysteresis. Circular shaft configuration
Model 1102 Low Capacity Torque Sensor, 50 oz-in to 1,000 oz-in, 0.1 % Non-linearity and Hysteresis, Integral Foot Mount (standard). A line of low capacity rotary slip ring torque sensors primarily designed for fractional horsepower motor test applications. Instrumental in monitoring start up, running, and stall torque levels during development and qualification of these motors. Capacity range from 50 in-oz to 1000 in-oz for small shaft mounting configurations.
- 50 in-oz to 1000 in-oz capacity range
- 0.1 % non-linearity and hysteresis
- Integral foot mount (standard)
- Lower cost for general “in-line” applications
- Can be used with almost all existing dc and ac signal conditioning equipment