Board Mount Pressure Sensors
TruStability™ TSC Series
Compensated. Low pressure. Differential, gage. mV output. Liquid media. Accuracy: ±0.25 %FSS BFSL
- ±60 mbar to ±10 bar | ±6 kPa to ±1 MPa | ±1 psi to ±150 psi
Honeywell TruStability® TSC Series are piezoresistive silicon pressure sensors offering a ratiometric analog output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range.
- Temperature compensated and unamplified
- Compensation makes it easier to integrate the sensor into a system by eliminating the need to calibrate the system over temperature and also offers reduced part-to-part variation
- Compensated temperature range is 0 °C to 85 °C [-32 °F to 185 °F]
- Operating temperature range is -40 °C to 85 °C [-40 °F to 185 °F]
- Measures differential or gage pressures
The differential versions allow measurement of pressure between two pressure ports. Gage versions are referenced to atmospheric pressure and provide an output proportional to pressure variations from atmosphere.
The TSC Series sensors are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air. Port 1 can also be used for non-corrosive, non-ionic liquids on sensors rated above 60 mbar | 6 kPa | 1 psi.
The TSC Series offer numerous package styles and mounting options, making it easier for device manufacturers to integrate the product into their applications. These sensors offer infinite resolution on the pressure signal. Frequency response is also typically limited only by the end user’s system.
All products are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001.