Miller Fusion™ Roof Anchor Post
Permanent or Temporary Solutions for Roof Safety! With a variety of models available, the versatile, single-point anchor adapts to a wide range of roof designs including standing seam, membrane, built-up, metal sheathing, concrete and wood.
- Versatile single-point anchor adapts to a wide range of roof designs - With a variety of models available, the Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post can accommodate most industrial roof designs including standing seam, membrane, built-up, metal sheathing, concrete and wood.
- Attaches to the surface of existing roof structures - Quick, easy installation reduces cost requiring minimal labor and eliminating the need for roof penetration and repair.
- Significantly reduces the fall forces on the roof structure - In the event of a fall, the top of the Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post reorients with the force in a direct line and activates the patent-pending energy absorber.
- Durable design that withstands the changing outdoor environment - Internal components are constructed of stainless steel. The steel post and base are plated with zinc followed by a premium powder coating for two layers of protection.
- Models for steel decking, concrete and wood can be used on other non-roof structures.
- Roof inspection and maintenance
- Air conditioning, ventilation fan and solar panel maintenance
- Skylight cleaning
- Debris removal from gutters
- Installation and maintenance of satellite dishes and other communication systems
- Fall from height
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32 and Z359.1-2007.