Miller Twin Turbo Fall Protection System
New patent-pending Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector easily adapts two (2) lightweight Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs) for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection.
- Replacement for double-legged shock-absorbing lanyards
- Innovative design that easily connects to most fall protection harnesses with non-coated metallic back D-rings
- Increases worker productivity and versatility with freedom of movement – less restrictive than other units on the market
- Permits TurboLite PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility; the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside of the unit
- Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts without interruption
- Easy-to-use and assemble/disassemble
- Adapts to most Miller TurboLite PFL models
- Oil and Gas
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.