Miller SkyGrip Temporary Horizontal Lifeline Systems
Introducing a New Dimension in Horizontal Lifeline Fall Arrest Technology! | The SkyGrip was designed for easy installation on steel or concrete applications.
- Engineered and safety tested by experts in the industry that understand fall forces and system design
- Compact & lightweight – provides for easier handling, installation and storage
- Above-the-beam adjustment – patent-pending design allows for easy one-person installation and dismantle, increasing safety and productivity
- Continuous pass-through design – 100% tie-off connection with multi-span systems
- Stanchions also serve as single-point anchorages
- Single-span systems (no intermediate stanchions) up to 60 ft. (18.3m); multiple-span systems up to 300 ft. (91.4m)
- Tension indicator – proper tensioning of system ensures accurate fall clearance requirements
- Interchangeable bases between steel and concrete applications – modular design maximizes investment and increases versatility
- Durable zinc-plated steel construction – corrosion resistant for increased durability and longer service life
- Compact, stainless steel Miller SkyGrip energy absorber engineered to keep system forces consistent during a fall – minimizes fall clearance and maintains low system forces for up to 6 workers on systems for steel and up to 5 workers on systems for concrete (max. 2 workers per span)
Miller SkyGrip Systems for Steel Applications are compact and lightweight for easy installation, while providing greater user mobility for increased productivity.
Miller SkyGrip Systems for Concrete Applications feature unique stanchion adjustment that allows the anchorage to be re-positioned, minimizing obstruction and increasing safety.
- SkyGrip permanent HLL system kits available in stainless steel
- Food Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.