Miller TechLine Temporary Horizontal Lifeline System Kits
Horizontal rope lifeline systems for two (2) workers. The abrasion resistant, low-stretch lifeline provides ultimate durability for tough environments while reducing fall clearance requirements.
- Low-stretch rope lifeline for better performance/less deflection
- Kit accommodates 2 workers
- Lightweight kit; easy to carry
- Quick and easy to install for increased productivity
- Cross-arm anchorage straps for easy installation
- Connecting O-rings for greater mobility
- Shock absorber pack reduces fall arrest forces
- Designed so anchorage points only need to be rated for 5,000 lbs.
- Rope lifeline adjuster to accommodate required length
- Waterproof bucket for safe storage
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Tested to ANSI A10-32-2004 and OSHA 1926.502 standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.