Confined Space Equipment
Anchorage connector for typical confined space and rescue systems.
- Available in 7 ft. (2m) and 9 ft. (2.7m) models
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum construction
- Withstands up to 5,000 lbs. (22kN) of vertical pull
- Adjustable legs with integral push pins, ideal for uneven surfaces
- Independent leg locking feature hold legs securely in place
- Safety chain and tripod feet with rubber skid pads and serrated edge prevent slippage in icy conditions
- Available with reflective tape
- Municipal Services
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.