Fall Protection Kits
Titan B-Compliant Roof Kits
The new Titan B-Compliant Roof Kits provide a complete fall protection solution for roofing applications. The kits simplify product selection by providing all of the components necessary for fall protection safety and to meet federal OSHA compliance.
- Lightweight, full-body harness with 3-point adjustment - Allows for quick donning and greater mobility, increasing productivity with less worker fatigue.
- Rope grab with permanently-attached, 3-ft. (.9m) lanyard with shock absorber pack - In the event of a fall, the rope grab locks on to the rope reducing force on the worker.
- High-strength, 5/8-in. (16mm) diameter, polypropylene blend rope lifeline with locking snap hook - Enables quick attachment to roof anchor and provides UV as well as moisture resistance for increased product durability.
- Reusable stainless steel roof anchor bracket with plated D-ring - Corrosion resistant for long service life on the job site.
- Waterproof storage container - Convenient storage container that protects equipment when in storage for a long service life.
- Fall from height
the world. Our products endure rigorous test to ensure that the fall
protection equipment you trust is manufactured to the highest
standards. Miller fall protection products are tested to withstand
normal wear and tear, but are not indestructible and can be damaged by
misuse. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear and
tear or abusive treatment of the product.
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either
workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will
repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is
necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product
will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.