Harnesses, Belts & Accessories
Miller Revolution Tower Climbing Harnesses
The Revolution Tower Climbing Harness is designed to meet specific safety and functional needs for climbing towers. Specially-designed harness suspension loops provide greater mobility as well as aid in work positioning.
- Suspension Loops - Specially-designed harness suspension loops provide greater mobility as well as aid in work positioning
- Front D-ring - Ideal for attaching to a ladder climbing system or for work positioning, suspension and rescue
- Web Finials - Clip-on design safely organizes webbing after proper adjustment
- PivotLink Connection - Unique rotary design provides greater comfort in bending/mobility
- ErgoArmor Back Shield - Semi-flexible back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines
- Cam Buckles - Easy, one-hand adjustment/release allows simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps
- Self-Contained Label Pack - Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss
- Integrated Accessory System - Modular attachment design provides connection points for belts/tools/accessories
- Oil and Gas
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.