Rope Grabs & Vertical Lifelines
Titan Rope Grab
The trailing rope grab provides continuous fall protection for vertical applications. Connects directly to a 5/8 inch diameter synthetic lifeline with ease.
A worker wearing a full-body harness attaches to the device with a 3-foot (.9m) shock-absorbing lanyard (T61113/3FT) to ascend and descend without manually controlling the unit. In the event of a fall, the rope grab locks into the lifeline and arrests a fall.
- Affordably priced
- Quick-activating braking mechanism
- Variety of working lengths
- Quick-activating stainless steel braking mechanism arrests free falls
- No annual factory recertification required*
- Snap hook with swivel; carabiner included
- Narrow payout port
- Compact design
- Complete hands-free operation
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.