Self-Retracting Lifelines & Personal Fall Limiters
Miller Scorpion Personal Fall Limiters
An affordable alternative to shock-absorbig lanyards - the lightweight 9-ft web retractable requires less fall clearance.
- Greater versatility through dual operation:
– attach directly to the harness D-ring for use as a personal fall limiter, or
– use as a traditional retractable lifeline
Small, lightweight design 2.9 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system – arrests free falls
- Variety of integral anchorage connectors available
- 400 lbs. (181.4kg) capacity models available upon request
- No annual factory recertification required
- Visual load indicator – indicates the unit must be removed from service
- Municipal Services
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.