Specialized First Aid
Fendall 2000™ Heated Accessory
Fendall 2000 Heated Accessory is the first of its kind and offers an innovative solution to the challenges presented by workplace environments that are extremely cold or vary due to seasonal weather changes.
- For use both indoors and outdoors for the greatest flexibility
- Tested and approved for temperatures as low as -40°, making emergency eyewash available to workers even in extreme cold environments
- Powered by a built-in 110 volt, UL/ CSA-certified, GFCI-protected heater for the highest levels of safety
- Utilizes environmentally friendly heat-spreading technology for efficient heat distribution and minimized energy requirements
- Perfect for: Outdoor worksites during cold weather months. Low temperature work areas, such as freezers
- ANSI Z358.1-2009 -
LIMITED WARRANTY. Except for any warranty for a particular product or part specifically stated in our product literature, we warrant all goods sold under this Agreement against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from shipment. In the event of such defects, we will, at our sole option and as your exclusive remedy, repair or replace the defective product without charge, or refund the price you have paid. In order for this warranty to be effective, you must notify us within 15 days of discovery of the defect. You must return the defective product to us within the warranty period, properly packaged and with insurance and transportation costs prepaid. We will reship the product to you at our expense in the United States. This warranty does not cover defects which we determine are because of accident, alteration, modification, negligence, misuse, abuse, failure to perform adequate maintenance, normal wear and tear and normal maintenance. WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND WE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDE ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO EXTEND ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES ON OUR BEHALF.