Specialized First Aid
Fendall Flash Flood
Offers immediate, hands-free eye flushing, and is portable to meet the needs of changing work-place hazards. Delivers saline solution for three minutes.
• Easy installation with no plumbing required. Can be easily wall mounted for placement near most workplace hazards.
• One-gallon cartridges are easy to store and offer quick changes without mixing or measuring.
• Highly visible green color provides easy identification in an emergency situation.
• Dual nozzles provide simultaneous flushing to both eyes.
• Unique cartridge design delivers a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
• Lightweight, highly portable system may be easily wall or table mounted.
• Easy-to-use nozzle strap is easily removed for hands-free flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open.
• Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions.
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- ANSI Z358.1 - ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment) Secondary Device Does not meet ANSI 15-minute flushing requirement, intended to support, not replace, primary eyewash devices. Unit is suitable for nuisance situations such as dust or particle flushing where a 15-minute flushing device is not a requirement.