Honeywell Rig Dog™ Mud Grip
High impact gloves with enhanced mud grip and ANSI A6 cut protection
Features & Benefits:
HEAVY-DUTY IMPACT PROTECTION
- The patented Honeywell CoreNest™ technology made from Reinforced TPR (thermoplastic rubber) composite material, increases energy absorption on the back of the hand to provide enhanced impact protection. The Honeywell CoreNest™ is also extended down to the tips of the fingers to provide safety from impacts to the user’s fingertips.
EXCELLENT OIL GRIP and HIGH-LEVEL CUT PROTECTION
- Multilayer fabrics provide up to an A6 cut resistance, a level 6 abrasion protection (on select models), and an enhanced oil and dry/wet grip to help workers stay confident and in control around oily and sharp hazards.
SUPERIOR COMFORT & FLEXIBILITY
-Quick dry and moisture management capability for better sweat control so the gloves are more comfortable to wear during long shifts.
HOOK AND LOOP CLOSURE CUFF
– For quick donning and doffing
LOW OIL PERMEATION
- Minimum stitching on palm provides low oil permeability which offers comfort and durability.
TREAD PATTERN PALM
– For enhanced grip on oil based mud surfaces
Packaging: Each pair of gloves is individually bagged