Honeywell Rig Dog™ Xtreme slip-on cuff 42-612BY
High impact gloves with enhanced oil-grip and ANSI A6 cut protection
Features & Benefits:
HEAVY-DUTY IMPACT PROTECTION
- The patented Honeywell CoreNest™ technology made from Reinforced TPR (thermoplastic rubber) composite material, increases energy absorption on the back of the hand to provide enhanced impact protection. The Honeywell CoreNest™ is also extended down to the tips of the fingers to provide safety from impacts to the user’s fingertips.
EXCELLENT OIL GRIP and HIGH-LEVEL CUT PROTECTION
- Multilayer fabrics provide an A6 cut resistance, a level 4 abrasion protection and an enhanced oil and dry/wet grip to help workers stay confident and in control around oily and sharp hazards
SUPERIOR COMFORT & FLEXIBILITY
- Quick dry and moisture management capability for better sweat control so the gloves are more comfortable to wear during long shifts.
LOW OIL PERMEATION
- Minimum stitching on palm provides low oil permeability which offers comfort and durability.
SLIP ON CUFF
– For quick donning and doffing.
Packaging: Each pair of gloves is individually bagged