Uvex Genesis Reading Magnifier
The best in comfort, protection and style with a range of five magnification strengths. An excellent choice for workers needing increased magnification for close-up inspection or fine detail work.
• Available with Ultra-dura® Anti-Scratch coating and five diopter strengths from +1.0 to +3.0 magnifications.
• Available in Clear, Amber, Standard Gray and SCT-Reflect 50 tints.
• High impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard.
• Multiple models in the Genesis family offer the ability to standardize on a product family while still offering workers eyewear choices.
• Soft, flexible nasal fingers conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage.
• Padded temple tips and cushioned browbar provide all-day comfort and diffuse and deflect impact energy.
• Adjustable temple length and ratcheting lens inclination adjustment offer a secure, customized fit.
• Easy and economical lens replacement system allows for multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
• Lenses are interchangeable among models to reduce overall eyewear inventory and lowers costs. Genesis Reading Magnifier lenses can be used in the following frames: Genesis, Genesis XC™ and Genesis X2™ models.
• Lifetime frame guarantee.
- Airborne Particulates
- Low Visibility
- ANSI Z87.1-2003 -