It's All about Choice.
Earplug dispensers offer a cost-effective solution to outfitting many workers with hearing protection: saving money while eliminating waste. The canisters are a level 7 blow-molded recyclable plastic: which can be recycled just like a water bottle: making it an economic benefit. To be more environmentally friendly: choose the zip top bag of earplugs: and refill your stock by reusing the canister.
REFILL & ASSEMBLY
- Step 1: Remove canister from dispenser base. Turn upside-down and then remove canister lid. Refill canister with bag of Howard Leight disposable earplugs.
- Step 2: Once canister is full (up to 400 ear plugs): snap canister lid back onto canister. You will hear a click sound to assure it is back in place.
- Step 3: Flip canister right side up and gently insert back into dispenser base. Arms of dispenser base will click when canister is properly inserted
- Zip Top Bags of 200 prs per bag (10 bags per case)
- Canister can be refilled using the zip bags