VERISHIELD™ 100 DIELECTRIC SERIES PASSIVE EARMUFFS
Verishield 100 - Dielectric version with several models: with adjustable headband, multi-position, for hard hat and foldable.
- Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions
- Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears: or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions
- Lightweight cushioned headband: Plastic headband construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear
- Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models: for greater comfort and attenuation
- Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort
- ABS molded cups with internal baffle design for lighter weight: patent pending
- An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning
- Air Flow Control Technology; featuring a baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer. Honeywell’s Air Flow Control technology controls how sound reaches the ear, ensuring optimum noise attenuation across all frequencies
- PPE Integration; easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields. Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds
- Attenuation rating; the attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup: for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided.
- Model range available in headband, hi/vis, helmet, folding and behind the neck(multi-position) options.
Earmuff Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations
- Avoid overprotection in minimal noise environments – in selecting the best earmuff for your situation, consider noise levels and your need to communicate with co-workers or hear warning signals on the j
- Read and follow all earmuff fitting instructions
- Remove all hair underneath ear cushions.
- Regularly inspect earcups and ear cushions for cracks and leaks – discard if earcups are visibly damaged or compromised
- Clean earcups and ear cushions regularly with mild soap and water
- Replace ear cushions and foam inserts every 6-8 months under normal wear, every 3-4 months with heavy use or in humid/extreme climates
Agriculture, Chemical, Construction, Fire Protection, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Medical, Military, Mining, Municipal Services, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Steel and Metals, Transportation, Utilities, Welding.