Oliver 55 Series safety footwear is constructed with liquid-resistant leather and features TECtuff toe and heel bumpers to help prevent cuts and abrasions. Boots are full lined with padded collar and tongue for wearer comfort.
- Wheat leather, lace-up with lace-locking devise for ease in donning, 6 inch
- NATUREform steel toe impact protection
- Qflex Zero, non-metallic puncture protection
- ESR (Electrical Shock Resistance) approved
- NANOlite and COMFORTcushion technology to help reduce leg fatigue and enhance comfort
- All-terrain soling technology combines a soft, shock-absorbing, low-density polyurethane (PU) midsole with a high-density, hard-wearing rubber outsole
- Oliver outsole design is slip-resistant to help prevent worker slips and falls and heat-resistant to temperatures up to 572° F (300° C)
- Steel and Metals
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Try a pair of correctly fitted Oliver boots for 30-Days, if you are not completely satisfied, return them to your Oliver dealer with a dated proof of purchase. Your boots will be exchanged or returned for a full refund. We are confident that once you try on Oliver boots and feel the comfort, you'll never want to return them!
Honeywell Safety products are covered by and subject to the terms of the Honeywell Safety Products Limited Warranty that is printed in our published price list. The Honeywell Safety Products Limited Warranty is the only written warranty of any force and effect, and all other written warranties are disclaimed in their entirety. In no event shall Honeywell Safety Products or any of its authorized dealers be liable for any damages in excess of the purchase price of the relevant product. This limitation applies to damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct or indirect damages or other special, incidental exemplary or consequential damages, whether arising out of the use or inability to use the product, even if we or any of our authorized dealers has been advised of the possibility of the damages or any claim by any other party.
- Direct Attach
- Direct Attach
- Construction : Direct Attach