Air Purifying Respirator (APR)
OSHA MedCert Respiratory Medical Evaluation Program
The Honeywell OSHA MedCert program is a quick, inexpensive and reliable online medical evaluation program designed for businesses and governmental agencies to help comply with OSHA requirements.
• With a PC connected to the internet (home or office) and 10-15 minutes, a respirator user is able to complete the requirements to obtain OSHA medical compliance through OSHA MedCert.
• Employees and employers receive instant notification of the results and can print a certification, with a physician’s signature, upon passing.
• With the Honeywell OSHA MedCert program, most employees no longer need to leave the facility to visit a physician.
• OSHA MedCert provides respirator medical evaluations for all brands and types of respirators.
• The Honeywell OSHA MedCert program offers a tremendous savings when compared to a medical evaluation at a physician’s office.
• Managers can purchase and use OSHA MedCert access codes for immediate needs and file excess access codes for future needs, such as new hires.
• Respiratory managers have the ability to log and track employees’ progress online.
• Board certified physicians review evaluations and issue clearance certificates and, when needed, make a recommendation for further testing by a physician.
• Certified safety professionals provide expert oversight.
• All employees are evaluated using the same, non-biased, OSHA respirator medical evaluation questionnaire.
Contact your local distributor to order the Honeywell OSHA MedCert Medical Evaluation
- Fire Protection
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals