VRS High Output Series
Higher output voltages needed at low to medium speeds with medium to high impedance loads.
High Output VRS sensors are designed for use in applications where higher output voltages are needed. They perform best at low to medium speeds with medium to high impedance loads.
Sealed front-end versions are available for use where the sensor is exposed to fluids, lubricants or adverse environmental conditions.
- Self-powered operation
- Direct conversion of actuator speed to output frequency
- Simple installation
- No moving parts
- Designed for use over a wide range of speeds
- Adaptable to a wide variety of configurations
- Customized VRS products for unique speed sensing applications
- Housing diameters: 3/4 in, 5/8 in
- Housing material/style: stainless steel threaded
- Terminations: MS3106 connector, preleaded
- Output voltages: 30 Vp-p to 60 Vp-p