Capteurs de force
Basic TBF Series
psi, bar, kPa force & pressure ranges. Unamplified, compensated. mV output. Extremely small size
Honeywell Basic TBF Series Force Sensors are small flush diaphragm pressure sensors designed for customers who require a simple device for applications where media compatibility and low trapped volume are important. The Basic TBF Series has a precisely controlled diaphragm height, making these products useful in applications where force is applied by a flexible membrane to the sensor, such as infusion pumps.
The sensor is internally unamplified, providing infinite resolution and allowing customers to do their own amplification in order to make use of the maximum resolution of the bare sensor output, leveraging any algorithm needed for the application. The sensor is internally temperature compensated and calibrated.
Value to Customers
- Smallest package size in its class (7 mm x 7 mm x 3,89 mm) simplifies placement on crowded PCBs
- Widest pressure (1 bar to 10 bar -100 kPa to 1 MPa - 15 psi to 150 psi) enables choice of optimum pressure range to maximize sensitivity
- Many different pressure ranges improve resolution and system accuracy
- Tight accuracy specification of ±0.15 %FSS provides user with enhanced accuracy in the application
- Reliable supply chain
- Fast response for quotes and samples
- Designed to Six Sigma standards
- Manufacturing excellence
- Supports Lean manufacturing