Capteurs de pression industriels
Media isolated. Amplified. As low as ±0.75 %FSS TEB. Absolute, sealed gage. Stainless steel. 1 bar to 60 bar - 15 psi to 870 psi
The MIP Series offers a heavy duty, media-isolated pressure transducer in a compact, stainless steel construction for use with a wide range of media including aggressive fluids and water. The MIP Series provides a cost-competitive solution for wide-ranging potential applications in tough environments.
Value to Customers
- Total Error Band (TEB) ±0.75 %FSS to ±1.0 %FSS (Full Scale Span) from -40°C to 125°C: Provides true measurement performance over the compensated temperature range: small error promotes system uptime and efficiency.
- EMC performance: Operates reliably in the presence of electromagnetic fields, such as wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices.
- Hermetically welded design supports almost any media without the use of an internal seal. The sensors are designed to be used in harsh environments that see aggressive media.
- Diagnostics: Beneficial in applications where the sensor functionality and the need to know internal or external failure modes is critical.
- Great customer value: Multiple configuration possibilities provide flexibility of use in the application with no up front NRE or tooling charges.
- Durable: Provides the toughenvironmental capabilities needed, including long-term stability, insulation resistance and dielectric strength, external freeze-thaw resistance and EMC performance.
- Rugged, stainless steel construction
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Total Error Band ±0.75 %FSS to ±1.0 %FSS (-40°C to 125°C)
- Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.15 %FSS BFSL
- Long term stability: ±0.25 %FSS
- Radiated immunity: 100 V/m
- Drinking water approval: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- CE, RoHS, REACH compliant
- Mis-wiring protection
- Over voltage protection ±40 Vdc
- Industrial: pumps (water, hydraulic fluids), compressors (compressed air), process (food, beverage, oil, gas, steam)
- HVAC/R: refrigerants (butane, propane, ammonia, CO2, R134A, R407C, R410A, R448A/Solstice® N40, R32 and R1234ze, R1234yf, glycol + water
- Transportation: gasoline, diesel fuel, engine oil, brake fluid, coolants, CNG
- Medical: O2, N2, CO2, N2O, air