Capteurs de position bipolaire CI
SS41, -L, -T2, -T3, -S, -SP; SS51T
Bipolar Hall-effect digital sensor ICs. Variety of package styles. Digital sinking output
These small and versatile digital Hall-effect devices are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet, and are designed to respond to alternating North and South poles. The built-in regulator provides enhanced stability of operation from 4.5 Vdc to 24 Vdc supply voltage range, and internal circuitry is designed to prevent sensor damage in case the supply voltage polarity is accidentally reversed.
The open-collector sinking output voltage is easily interfaced with a wide variety of electronic circuits. The SS41 is tested at both 25°C [77°F] and 125°C [257°F].
For design flexibility, these product are available in the following flat TO-92 package styles:
- SS41: Straight standard leads, bulk pack
- SS41-L: Straight long leads, bulk pack
- SS41-T2: Formed leads, ammopack tape-in-box
- SS41-T3: Straight standard leads, ammopack tape-in-box
- SS41-S: Surface mount, bulk pack
- SS41-SP: Surface mount, pocket tape and reel