Matched mini glass probe. -60 °C to 300 °C [-76 °F to 572 °F]
128 Series Thermistors are designed for use as precision sensing elements where curve-matched interchangeability is required for precise temperature control and precision temperature indication. These highly reliable products consist of a matched pair of hermetically sealed thermistors and may be selected to tolerances only limited to the system’s capability available to test them. Also available in a matched large glass probe configuration (129 Series).
- Dissipation constant in still air: 2,1 mW/°C
- Time constant in air: 10.0 s
- Nominal resistance at [25 °F to 77 °F]: 2,000 Ohm, 15,000 Ohm
- Maximum diameter: 3,05 mm [0.120 in]
- Termination material: dumet
- Lead length: 31,8 mm [1.25 in]