Affichage et conditionnement
Single- or dual-channel instrument. ac or dc excitation. Strain gage & speed sensor inputs
These advanced instruments provide engineering unit display of a strain gage (mV/V) input and a frequency input. They also compute power and perform 21 functions including limit checks, tare, hold and max./min. capture. You needn̵7:t write code or add hardware to be up and running a productive test. The alphanumeric readout can display measured and computed data, units of measure, and test status. During setup, it guides you with English language prompts. There are no manual adjustments. To calibrate, enter the full scale value in engineering units and auto-cal takes over. Provides 0.01 % (max.) resolution and ±5 V and/or ±10 V analog outputs at full scale. The keyboard accesses measured data, held data, max./min. data, data spread, limit status, and/or I/O status without disruption. Password protection may be used, if needed.
- May be calibrated in two directions (clockwise and counterclockwise or tension and compression)
- Fast, rock-solid readings with high noise immunity - 2000 samples/sec for torque, head, or drawbar force input - 1 ms response for speed
- One or two channel input
- Six-digit engineering unit with legends and 0.01 % resolution max.
- RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 serial communication
- Auto-scaled ±5 V and/or ±10 V analog outputs
- No pots, batteries, fans, maintenance, or external power supplies
- Excitation: ac carrier models, 3.28 kHz, 3 V rms: dc models, 5 V or 10 V dc, user selectable
- CE approved