Transducteurs amplifiés, rotatifs, sans contact
Non-contact amplified rotary torque sensor. 500 Nm to 2,000 Nm capacity range. < 0.25 accuracy. ±0.15 % rated output non-linearity.
Model 1754 series square drive non-contact amplified rotary torque transducers are suitable for laboratory applications as well as industrial environments because of their compact size and multiple mounting options. The contactless transmission of supply voltage and measuring signal enables continuous operation with low maintenance.
- Non-contact amplified rotary torque sensor
- 500 Nm to 2,000 Nm capacity range
- 0.25 accuracy
- ±0.15 % rated output non-linearity
- ± 5 V output ̵1: standard
- Built-in instrumentation amplifier (high level voltage output)
- Speed sensor or angle encoder option
- Compact size
- Custom options available