VRS High Temperature Series
Sensor exposed to temperatures up to 260 °C [450 °F].
High Temperature VRS sensors are designed for use in applications where the sensor is exposed to temperatures up to 260 ºC [450 ºF]. Sealed front-end versions are available for applications where the sensor is exposed to fluids, lubricants or adverse environmental conditions.
- Self-powered operation
- Direct conversion of actuator speed to output frequency
- Simple installation
- No moving parts
- Designed for use over a wide range of speeds
- Adaptable to a wide variety of configurations
- Customized VRS products for unique speed sensing applications
- Housing diameters: 5/8 in (M16), 3/8 in (M12), 1/4 in (8M)
- Housing material/style: stainless steel threaded
- Terminations: MS3106 connector, preleaded
- Output voltages: 4.7 Vp-p to 125 Vp-p